12 x 12 x 1.5 inches
Ink and gold leaf on wooden panel
- Original, hand made artwork
- Created using archival, lightfast, acrylic ink
- Pure 24 karat gold leaf
- On museum quality, archival, acid-free wooden panel
- Backed by 1.5 inch cradle, so can be displayed either framed or unframed
- Signed and sealed by artist
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
14 day money back guarantee
The ram is deeply symbolic in many cultures. In Judaism, it represents acceptance. Animal sacrifice was common in biblical times and one story is particularly well-known. The Hebrew Bible describes how Abraham set out to sacrifice his son, Isaac, only to be told at the last minute to sacrifice a ram instead.
The ram did not volunteer to be sacrificied, just as we do not volunteer to go through certain life experiences. The ram teaches us that acceptance is the most powerful antidote to the pain that arises from experiences that we have no choice other than to endure.
Ram was created using archival, lightfast acrylic ink, and 24 karat gold leaf, on museum quality, cradled wooden panel.