12 x 16 x 1.5 inches
Ink and gold leaf on wooden panel
- Original, hand made artwork
- Created using archival, lightfast, acrylic ink
- Pure 24 karat gold leaf
- On museum quality, archival, acid-free wooden panel
- Backed by 1.5 inch cradle, so can be displayed either framed or unframed
- Signed and sealed by artist
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
14 day money back guarantee
The mountain gazelle is found in Israel, Lebanon and Turkey, where only 3,000 now exist. In 2009, the Jerusalem council rejected a request by two kibbutzim to develop the land known as Emek Ha'tzvaim (Gazelle Valley), and instead, voted to reserve it as parkland, ending a nine year battle over the valley's future. Emek Ha'tzvaim is the last open space in the heart of Jerusalem.
The Hebrew calligraphy passage is from Psalms 42:2 (תהילים) and reads:
כאיל תערג על אפיקי מים, כן נפשי תערג אליך אלהים
As a gazelle yearns for a stream of water, I yearn for you, God.
Longing was created using archival, lightfast acrylic ink, and 24 karat gold leaf, on museum quality, cradled wooden panel.